NDTV gadgets - Xiaomi
was launched in May 2016.
comes with a
6.44-inch touchscreen display
with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 342 pixels per inch.
Xiaomi Mi Max
is powered by
Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor
comes with 3GB of RAM.
32GB of internal storage that
can be expanded up to 128GB via a
- 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8Â based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor.
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS +Â GLONASS
- 4500mAh battery
Read The...Full Review
Fonearena - Xiaomi is all set to introduce the Mi Max phablet along with the MIUI
8.Â CEO Lei Jun teased the smartphone few days back, now he has posted
more teaser images on weibo. He has also confirmed hybrid dual SIM slot
for the smartphone, similar to the Redmi Note 3.Xiaomi also released three new videos showcasing the camera, battery, screen and fast performance of the smartphone. Read The...Full Review
Join Xiaomi Xiaomi Club
Get New Launches & Offers Updates
* Mobile No. Required